2015 is about to end in few days. It’s time to make those New Year’s resolutions once again. Sure, they can be overly optimistic but if that’s what will inspire you to become a better version of yourself then go ahead and make your lists.
One good thing to add to your New Year’s resolution lists is to travel more often. Travelling makes you wiser, more creative, more accepting and appreciative of others’ differences and cultures. Through travel you make new friends, extend your comfort zone and open yourself up to new and exciting experiences. Witnessing the beauty of nature will energize and rejuvenated you.
This coming 2016, it would be great to come up with your travel wish list that includes cities and countries you wish to visit and explore.
We have some recommendations that you may wish to add to your list.
– Havana will capture your heart in an instant. It is both charming and exciting. You will enjoy the beautiful city with friendly people and really great food and music. Do you love rum? Take a trip to a Havana Club and you’ll taste the most delicious daiquiri you will ever taste in your life.
– The “land down under” promises countless attractions and beautiful places. It is known for it’s Sydney Opera House, Great Barrier Reef, wine country, wild flowers, outback, and tropical rain forests. It has a huge variety of flora and fauna, many of which can only be found here. If you plan to visit the state of Tasmania, it is a great place to do a driving tour so contact a car hire at Hobart airport. It will make your travelling a lot more enjoyable and you’ll see more.
– if you want to get closer to nature then South Africa is the perfect destination. It offers unique mixture of culture, beautiful landscape, and an abundance of wildlife. I did a 5 week African safari back in the 90’s and it was amazing experience. This is something you should definitely consider putting on your bucket list.
– if you love the beach and you love island life then Hawaii is for you! The beaches of Hawaii are indeed breath taking. It is a destination for the entire family and at the same time it can be a romantic getaway for you and your significant other.
– the beautiful scenery of the Alps and the green pastures make Austria a dream destination. It is the kind of background you wish to have in your photos. There are so many things to do here most especially if you love the snow and the cold weather. Get the ultimate skiing experience in this country. Also, Austrian cuisine will make you forget your name. The Vienna State Opera House is a destination you shouldn’t miss when you visit Austria.
Allow yourself to wander in different parts of the world. You may be hesitant about visiting other countries, especially those on another continent where they don’t speak the same language. But this is all part of the magic and excitement of travel. Most people love to show off their country/culture and are very welcoming to visitors. The barrier of language quickly melts away. Make travelling somewhere new one of your goals for 2016.